Kisses for you...

 For this week's iheartfaces challenge, I wanted to think of something clever and fun and cute and well, you get the picture. Unfortunately, I have a busy, military wife schedule but I did however, find this picture of my husband and I taken by our son just after my husband's return from a seven month deployment in November 2009. He was recalled to go provide humanitarian aide to the Hatians recently. I could have taken pictures of myself and/or my children, but I love this picture and it takes me back to that moment, that short time we had together as a family and decided to take pictures during a family outing. This is for my husband, I love for who you are and all that you do. I'll miss you this Valentine's Day and every day till you return. XOXOXO!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful....

Nallely said...

very sweet

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...