
This weekend I went to Raleigh to see my best friend, Heather. I just love that girl! She's so much fun to be around and she makes my stay pleasant and enjoyable. We were invited to go on a photo walk but some lines crossed and things got lost in translation, so we didn't get the opportunity to meet as many photographers as expected. We did meet a photographer by the name of Christi Standley who was so warming and welcome to us. She does great work too. She was very encouraging to me, knowing that she works full time yet has time to do what she loves with photography too. I can't wait for that! We also met a not-so-nice photographer whose name I didn't get and didn't want - especially with the goth model. Scary.
Although we didn't get to link up with the other ladies, we did have fun with each
other. We took lots of picture of everything and nothing. Practiced with photos of each other and rocks and flowers and trees and blue walls with hooks...? We just had a great time as we do when we're together! I can't wait for forever with that girl! She is the BEST and I hope she knows that!!


4 comments:
The feeling is completely MUTUAL!! I love you to the moon and back!! (stole that from you, for you)
Awe....the moon and back!! xoxo!
Hi April :-) I found you from Heather's blog. Your family is beautiful!
The photowalk looks like so much fun. I am totally jealous of you girls!
GREAT shots ladies!!
Post a Comment