Miss you

So, I'm in Charlotte, NC right now for DE (Direct Endorsement) training because I'm gonna be big time one day - big time underwriter that is! I want to make it to the top of the top and keep going with my career. I left on Monday around 3pm and I'll be leaving for home, Jacksonville, NC on Friday around 3pm. It's an experience that I'm so fortunate to be nominated for and I'm so very thankful, but I miss my kids. I don't know how my husband is deployed for 7 months at one given time?! I miss them so much right now. I wish I was in bed with them, cuddling and talking about their day and their ever so complex lives. Ugh. It's tough being a career mom and sometimes, I regret my decision to work. I'm mean, look at these guys...


...they are just lovely beings and I love them with everything I have inside of me. They are my heart and joy.

Thank you mom for allowing me the opportunity to better myself and knowing that my little beings are in good, loving hands.

Miss you guys.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look how cute those guys are! I love seeing sibling love. Very sweet.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome!! You put your mind to it and it gets done. Amazing quality!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...