Fix-It Friday [#74] iheartfaces

I'm on a roll! Edit number two for me with iheartfaces. I love fall and anything to do with it! Check out the little pumpkin below.

Original Photo by Dana Suggs. I just added my editing touches.
Like Me: Take a peek at my complete blog. I love getting blog love!
I opened the photo with CS5. Added an adjustment layer of hue/saturation, I adjusted the yellows but slid the bar over to the orange area. I then adjusted the saturation +23 and took the lightness down -2. I then added another adjustment layer of levels, I slide both left and right in just a little to lighten the photo just a bit and darken my shadows just a little. I added Florabella's Luxe Center Fill Light and adjusted the opacity to 55% and then added Florabella's Luxe Vignette and adjusted the opacity to 40%. Flatten.

Check out more great editing tutorials at iheartfaces.

2 comments:

Cheryle said...

Great job at bringing light into the picture!

Anonymous said...

I love it April! Love the center light!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...