Making Mom Happy



Finally, a photograph. One that I took. AND, those are MY photos in the blog slideshow header. Yay me!

My husband and children tried their best to appease me today. We drove to the general's quarters here on Camp Lejeune just a little before sunset and had some family time, along with some camera time. We probably should have went a little earlier than we did. We only had a little while until sunset fell upon us and we were out of the beautiful, natural light that graced us with its presence. I have a new found love for sunset lighting. It makes for gorgeous lighting for photography. 

I had lots of different posing planned and props that I wanted to take but of course, I was on everyone elses time, so I had to get dressed, get the kids dressed and run out the door, literally. And, once I get behind the lens, posing does not come so easy. I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or change the mood so that it turns against me and we have to leave. I will just have to plan another one without the husband next time. He gets too antsy, like he's going to miss something. What could be more important than the moment we were living? Camera, beautiful lighting, what more could you ask for??

Any tips for posing, props, and places? Please, pass them along!  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING...blog, writing, friend and family!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...