It's another Fix-It Friday...woop! Here's my before and after of this little cutie, and how I did it:
![]() |
| Before After |
I don't use textures too often, I feel like I need alot of work with this part of editing. Well, I need alot of work with a ton more aspects of editing, but textures usually always end up being deleted from my shots. But, for this edit, ran the Florabella's "Musette" as a Soft Light layer at 83%. I then created a duplicate layer and ran a high pass filter then adjusted the blend to overlay and took the opacity down to 40%. I erased everywhere I did not want her to have texture on her. Then, I used the burn tool to darken her lashes and places around her face and hair. I also used the spot healing tool to take some pieces of hair from her face. I cropped the picture down just a little, no set size, to bring her face a little closer.
Take a look at the other edits from iheartfaces!




2 comments:
Very GOOD, my friend. I have never used the dodge tool....educate me!
Thank you Heather! The dodge tool will darken your image. It works like the eraser, but it darkens. I try to keep the opacity low to not make the item too dark. You should try it out!!
Post a Comment