Another Fix-it Friday photo edit. I love tutorials like these. Reading the different editing tips and seeing other photographers styles and photos is fun yet educational. I "heart" it!
**I am not the photographer of this photo.
First a adjusted the levels just slightly from the left and adjusted the curve from the middle up to the left. I then duplicated the layer and ran a high pass filter (my new fav!) using the soft light blend, adjusted to 39% opacity. I then used the lighten tool to lighten the little guys face. Next, I ran Florabella's sharpen/defog action, adjusted the opacity to 40%.
For a great photo tutorial website and to link up with other photographers, check out iheartfaces website. A great community to join and learn about photography and editing tips!





1 comments:
I like how you cropped this to bring his adorable face in closer, lightened it up, and sharpened those eyelashes ... those long, long eyelashes! Great job, April! :)
Post a Comment