A Little Something

I LOVE the iheartfaces website. It's perfect for those who are trying to learn the ins and outs of photography. Trying to come up with the challenge for this week - Scenic B&W. It's not as easy as I thought and my eyes are slowly closing, involuntarily like. I think I'm going to have to call it a night. I will work on those B&W's in the morning before I head off for my crazy day job. Not that I have a night job, but I do have a crazy day job. Ugh, sometimes it's just - ugh. 

I am going to post two BEAUTIFUL photos of the place my family and I went to cut our Christmas tree this past weekend. It was a beautiful, perfect day to just...be. Be together, be happy, be a family.

Northlake Trees. Benson, NC


Manual, f/6.3, 1/400sec, ISO 200, Auto White Balance
 
  


Manual, f/6.3, 1/400sec, ISO 200, Manual white balance set to Shady + orange


I hope you enjoy these two pictures as much as I enjoyed physically being there. Love & Rockets...thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the reflection....breathtaking pics! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...