Where does the time go? It's almost 2011...seriously? Where did 1995 go? Did I miss it? Wow. Time is passing before my eyes way too fast. As I sit here and think about all of the things I listed in this year's (2010) resolutions and try to be optimistic that I will set attainable goals for myself for this year (2011), I know that I do the best that I can (at most things). But, I'm happy with my life, for the most part. There are things I wish I could change, but I know that some things are out of my reach, for now. God has a plan for me, right? Life will happen. I take it all in stride.
With all of that said, it is t-minus 3 hours and 52 minutes to 2011. I want to attempt to start a 365 day blog, or maybe a 182.5 day blog. That's at least every other day. That's a big deal, right? I want to use my camera more, take a photography class and photography editing class. I want to make everyone around me smile more...to include myself! I have other goals I'll set for myself, I just need to figure out what they are, prioritize and make things happen. I want to be happy and want for others to be happy around me. Nothing huge for this year, I want to make the best of my life and not kill myself along the way. I mean that figuratively - do not call 911.
I hope that everyone has a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. May all of your dreams, wishes, resolutions come true - better yet, make them come true!
Goodbye 2010 - I gladly welcome 2011!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment