Fix-It Friday [#82]
I love iheartfaces Friday's fix-it photo posts. I like reading about how other photographers edit the photos. From time to time, you get a good tip on actions that people are using. Like one of the actions I used on one of the photos below from Paint the Moon.
Original photo, SOOC. Credit for this photo goes to Rachel Durik, from Savor Photography.
Here's my first edit. Simple, yet effective. (I must add, her eyes are awesomeness)
- Cropped her in a little to bring her closer
- Unsharpened mask on her eyes 184%, radius 2, threshold 0
- Added a photo filter adjustment on warming filter set at 25%
- Sharpen tool used on her lashes to darken them up a little
- Sharpened the entire photo with high pass filter with soft light blend mode, lowered opacity to 54%
Next edit:
- Repeated steps 1 through 3 above
- Ran PTM Julibee Simple Action
- Lowered opactiy to 82%
- Flattened image
Next edit:
- Used photo from above
- Ran Florabella's Vintage Buttercup Action
- Lowered opacity to 56%
- Added a curve adjustment layer to both of her eyes, slide the curve slightly up to the left
To learn about photography and PhotoShop and all of the fun stuff in between, check out iheartfaces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
lovely edits!
Hi April, thanks for the comment, I love your fix too! My "secret" for having my before & after change with the mouse-over is just to put some html coding when you are inserting your picture:
however, it won't let allow me to put the coding in this comment. So I clicked on your facebook link to try to message it to you, but you have it blocked so non-friends cannot message you. You're a difficult girl to get a hold of :)
So if you want the coding please email me at tiffany@tiffanywalensky.com
Pretty edits!
Very nice. :O)
Post a Comment