The Joy of Love - Free Class

Free...that is a GREAT word, isn't it? During the month of February, willette photography & more is offering a free JOY of LOVE class during the month of February. Just in time for Valentine's Day. You will need to sign up for this class. Directions to do this are listed on willette's blog. The only suggested class materials are: someone(s) you love (spouse, child, pet, friend, etc), a camera, and a desire to stretch your photographic skills - which I am all about!

I am hoping that I can hang with this class for the full 28 days. I want to expand my horizons and learn all that I can. It's worth a try, I mean, it's FREE!? Wanna join me? Sign up here!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME.......I just signed up! Thank Chica!

Melissa said...

This looks like fun! Thank you for the link :)

Michelle said...

I think I'm going to try this! Keyword--TRY! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...