The Simple Things {1.30.11}



Simon Says: "Walk like this, don't fall and get muddy or mom will be really mad". This was the conversation I heard between my little ones today when we ventured out for a walk. Have you stayed a little behind to listen to the conversations between kids? It's really heart warming, sometimes. When they aren't arguing and their words are pleasant to each other. It's really kind of sweet. This was my Simple Thing this week.


Make your way over to Rebecca Cooper's: Simple As That: The Simple Things blog to submit your own simple-ness.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

What a sweet picture. I have 4 children and I love to "catch" them having those kinds of conversations.

Anonymous said...

Precious.........beautiful pic!

Clair said...

what a great carefree, childhood shot! i like the interest that the pop of red color adds to the scene. :)

rebecca said...

your photos are stunning April! what a beautiful capture!! :) loved your January photo collage too! Isn't is SO fun! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...