Day 01: What They Do
This class is the perfect month for love with Valentine's Day right around the corner. Today's class subject was to take a picture of someone in your life "doing" what they do. Working, eating, sleeping, just doing life. This is my husband partaking in his morning ritual with Gabrielle tying his boots with him. I think this is something that she will remember forever and now I have captured it so that she can. I won't see my husband today until midnight or so. I really wanted to capture him this morning (even though the lighting in base housing is horrible). He's a US Marine of 18 years that I'm proud to stand beside. We are fortunate to have him here with us at this day and time, his old unit just deployed to Afghanistan. He's been on the war-front more times than needed. I'd rather have him here, letting his daughter ties his boots any day!
![]() |
| My photo settings were: f/1.8, shutter speed 1/40, ISO 1000 (the fluorescent lighting really stinks here) |
You should take this challenge yourself if you are one of those people who sometimes need a little inspiration on what you should photograph and you've promised yourself you're going to blog/photograph more (like me). I'm going to try my best, that's all we can do.




2 comments:
Awesome pic! LOVE IT!
How sweet! Gabbi is getting so big!!! :-) Great shot!
Post a Comment