Day 09: Passions and Hobbies
Maybe I'm living just a little through her. I do have good intentions, I really do. She will be entering her third year in dance class. She's really grown with her class. The toe points are sharper, the piroutte is nearly perfect, and she's working on her en l'air. I enjoy waking up every Saturday morning to take her to class. I only get to observe once per month and there are only two recitals per year. That's love. Seriously. To give up every Saturday (sleeping in) to go to dance. It's dedication on her part too. I'm very proud of her.
Thank you, Gabrielle, for allowing me to live a little through you. Even if you don't know it yet.




6 comments:
Found you again - breezing through today's posts and picking out the few I like best! :) AMAZING photo, and once again, a great story to go along with it!
You're pictures are beautiful.
I love your blog slideshow banner. Would you mind telling me what you used? I have been searching everywhere trying to figure out how to get one in the banner.
Thanks!
amylrhodes@cox.net
Brings back fond memories. I LOVED ballet!
As ALWAYS....LOVE this! What a sweet story, and the dedication, WOW! I can't even imagine EVERY Saturday MORNING!
I LOVE this shot!! It's stunning! And what dedication! And I love your day 06 image too, so sweet!
And thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I can see myself in your shoes and my daughter in those shoes in just a few years...beautiful shot!!
Post a Comment