Joy of Love {day 10 - Spaces}


Day 10: Spaces - Where They Are Comfortable

This is my kid's comfort. A spare room in our house has been converted into the "play" area. There's a television mounted with Wii and XBox 360 w/Kinect. They have a little table and chairs, futon, books, crayons, markers and board games. You name it, it's probably in there.

Today was a "snow" day. Although, when I look outside, there isn't any snow to be found. Only dark clouds and the bitter, cold wind. There was no school or child care open today, I stayed home from work. It has been nice. We made tortilla soup and hot chocolate. 

This picture was taken using natural light. I used Florabella's pearl (at 40%) and tea time (at 36%) actions from their Luxe II set for post processing. The kids were actually getting along nicely, watching a movie during some down time around lunch. I was able to snap this picture. I only took one picture today. This was it.

 
Back to the grind tomorrow. I have enjoyed the day with these little guys. Head over to Willette Designs for some more {LOVE} for the month of February.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Don't you love it when they're sweet! Doesn't happen around here too often, so when it does, it's really special!! I love that their all snuggled up there together! Great picture!

Anonymous said...

:) They are so AMAZING!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...