Joy of Love {day 12 - Eyes}


Day 12: Eyes

Willette Designs assignment for day 12 for {the Joy of LOVE}; Eyes of our loved one(s). I wonder what she's thinking. She's really a good sport when I bring the camera out. Inside she may be telling herself to run away as fast as she can. But, she doesn't. She happily poses to my liking without question. My son on the other hand, he runs. I'll pin him down next time.

Thank you again, Gabrielle. (I love the chapped lip ring around your mouth too. You can borrower my chapstick anytime.)




3 comments:

Brownie said...

Beautiful eyes and lashes! Great shot. I'm still trying to figure out how to do that sharp focus surrounded by softness. Did you do that SOOC? or on an edit?

Michelle said...

Beautiful brown eyes!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Gabi! Amazing pic! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...