Joy of Love {day 22 - Portrait}


Day 22: Portrait

Assignment for day 22: Portrait: Hands and shoulders headshot. Gabrielle was readily available for this one. She's a sucker for my camera, love her. We went to a local flea market today and discovered a new local vendor who makes lovely hair bows of all sorts. Gabrielle asked nicely if she could pick just one thing. She picked two. Go figure. She said that she couldn't get a hat or a handband without a flower. She was right. Now, she won't take it off.

This shot is straight out of the camera. I rounded the corners, that's it. I probably could have edited it a ton, but I think it's great just like this.


We're nearing the end of {the Joy of Love} for the month of February. It has been a true JOY to use my camera as much as I have this month. I wish I could say I hit every assignment as directed, but I'm sure I didn't. I like that I have the pdf's to reflect back on when I have the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...