Erik + Barbara {Wilmington NC Wedding } ...continued.

As a follow up to my previous post, here are a few pictures from the ceremony. There were 1400+ pictures to sort through (2800+ with the .jpg + RAW). I had a "like" folder along with an "edit" folder and then I purged those photos with closed eyes or blurry or just a bad picture all together. I feel more comfortable taking so many pictures so that I know at least ten good ones will turn out descent. I had a good day though. There were more than ten that I actually liked. I hope the couple like them as much as I enjoyed taking them.







2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh April! I'm so serious, these are beautiful! Lovely job, friend!

Kathy said...

Hi April! Nice work - very lovely!
I have been off of my my blogs for a while ... trying to catch up now. I sent you an email - let me know if you got it.
Hope all is well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...