Erik + Barbara {Wilmington Wedding}

Wow. This one is going down in my book - my book of "firsts" (not that I have one, but if I did...). When I was first told that someone had passed my information along as a photography referral, I never thought someone would choose me. I have no experience in wedding photography - I wanted to gain experience, but at that point I had zilch. We decided that I could take family pictures for this couple then once they saw the pictures they then could decide if I was the right fit. 

After the final product had been delivered (family pictures), I was formally offered the wedding photographer spot. Me? You want me to be your photographer? Um, ok, sure...can I get back with you? Actually, I didn't hesitate. Who wouldn't want to jump on the opportunity to do something that brings absolute JOY to your life? Not me. Needless to say, I took the leap and am so thankful that I did.


Thank you, Barbara and Erik, for allowing me to spend the day with you to capture you and your family in your true essence. It was an absolutely beautiful day for a beautiful wedding.



Erik + Barbara


The Cake {I need to find out the meaning behind the gun}



She was a bundle to JOY.



Father-Daughter Dance. I cried.

The Upper Room. Wilmington NC

There will be more pictures to follow. I'm going through the editing process still.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

simply beautiful! you did an OUTSTANDING job! thank you for sharing!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...