Save The Date

Since my last post, I have cried, had a couple of meltdowns, waived the little white flag of surrender, and attempted to post all of my photography equipment on eBay {or on the curb outside with a "free to good home" sign}. After the crash of my laptop and external, I was ready to throw in the towel. It's a lot of lessons learned though. I will do this, I won't do that...lessons learned.

I finally picked myself up, dusted myself off and am getting on the saddle again. There's no crying in photography?! I have a "Save The Date" shoot coming up. Honestly, I didn't even know what this was when I was approached. After some research, I think I'm gonna have fun with it.

To be continued...

On a fun note, here's a picture of my little Gabrielle to make you smile.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...