Project 52 - Made With Love {2/52}

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

{Made With Love}

Week two. I originally had a few pictures of my daughter that I was going to use for this project, but then I remembered some other pictures I took this week. Here's a new, ruffled camera strap, complete with my initials. A wonderful friend made this just for me, with love. I have five or six camera straps now and she's handmade every one of them with the exception of the one that came with the camera.

I love all of them. Every single one.




More made with love posts {here}.




.

   



9 comments:

Susan said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love you so much gal......

Lezlie said...

Beautiful...

Angie said...

That is really something special. :)

What a wonderful friend you have and what a wonderful blog post.

Foursons said...

Awe, what a great friend! I love this strap, especially the initials. And I love how you shot it. I have such a hard time coming up with artistic ways to shoot random objects, but you did a great job. (I venture to guess that it is sitting on a couch or chair. I could never do that, my furniture is in HORRIBLE condition!)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

The strap is so pretty! Nice focus and composition on your photo.

Michelle said...

Cute cute!!! I love ruffle and the monogram!

Unknown said...

Love the ruffle. I have a strap from that same friend. She does beautiful work.

Unknown said...

that is cool!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...