Just here

It's late, very late, I should be sleeping, but I'm not. I'm excited about my busy, busy weekend. Tomorrow we have dinner with a friend of mine and her husband, they are two wonderful people who are fun to be around. And then....I'm going to Raleigh to see my BESTEST FRIEND Heather!! I'm going to stay overnight - my whole group, the kids and the dogs! It's gonna be a trip that I'll never forget. We get to play with our kids and our cameras and shop and eat and paint each others toe nails....EEERRRTTTTTT, scratch the toe nails, I can paint mine, but if she wanted me to paint hers, I most certainly would, afterall, that's what friend's are for! She knows what the meaning of the word, "Friend".

FROGS!! LOL!! I <3 you Heather!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you how awesome you are?!?! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I can not wait to see you guys!! We are going to have soooooo much fun that I won't let you leave, lol!! I love you too!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...