Fix-It Friday [# 80]

Dear Blog,

I have missed you. I'm sorry that I have not posted to your wall in quite some time. Life seemed to have gotten in the way. I will do my best to not let it happen again.

For my photo post today, I am posting my edit for iheartfaces Fix-It Friday. Below is the original photo, which I am not the photographer, and my version of the edit.

The first photo is the original photo. I think it's already a fabulous photo. I love the frame. And great idea for later use.  ;)

 Below is my edit.

I opened the camera raw. I slid the recovery slid over to about 75. I then adjusted the exposure to -10, it was a little bright. Then I used a strong contrast on the tone slider. I opened the picture in CS5, added the Starlet action and adjusted the opacity to 27%, from Florabella's Luxe action set. And then added Pioneer Woman's sunshine action and adjusted down to 11%.

Check out iheartfaces for fabulous photo tutorials.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...