I simply love the picture contributed by Michelle Johnson with iheartfaces this week. I love the composition of the picture. It's a great capture. There are so many great edits to this shot that are posted at iheartfaces.
Here's the original photo (like I said, already a wonderful picture):
This is the recipe I used to edit:
First a created a duplicate layer and then used two actions by Florabella. I first used Soft Urban from the Luxe collection, I adjusted the opacity to 54% and then I used Sweet Haze from the Color and Haze collection, I adjusted the opacity for this one down to 61%. Both actions were set as pass through on the blend mode. I then used the sharpen tool over her beautiful lashes, then her lips and flower in her hair to bring out a few details. Then I burned the edges with the burn tool.
For a great website to teach yourself a little more about photography, go to iheartfaces and start reading! If you want to check out my complete blog and learn a little more about me, check me out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Beautifully done!
Very nice! I like the brightness of it! Love Florabella actions, too!
Post a Comment