I ♥ Faces {Best Face Photo in January}

This week's contest at iheartfaces is Best Face Photo in January. I think this little love bug has the best face of all time! This picture is number 537 at iheartfaces...go vote for Gabrielle and check out the entries while you're there. 








10 comments:

LJ said...

Gorgeous! I love the bokeh in this pic.

Erica said...

So lovely, great tones and styling.

Saritney Photography said...

She's beautiful! And i love that little smirk she's got going on! Sooo pretty! Great picture!

Genny said...

How adorable!

Excellent Parent said...

that is fabulous. SO GOOD!

Alisha said...

This just looks like such a fun little one and your picture shows that!

Karen Edwards said...

Love the texture!

Anonymous said...

She is just lovely! What a pretty picture.

Anneli - A'la Foto said...

Beautiful!

MrsNorris2008 said...

CONGRATS!!!! Awesome job my friend!!! Love to you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...