I ♥ Faces {Smile}

This week's challenge at iheartfaces is "Smile". It's the perfect challenge for iheartfaces 2nd birthday! Happy Birthday iheartfaces! Thank you for all you do. I love the tutorials and the photo challenges you allow everyone to participate in - no matter your level of expertise.

Here's my entry for what I think is one of the most beautiful smiles in the world. She's captured my heart, my little girl. She was so worried about falling off, she almost forgot to smile. We worked it out and had such a great day during this fun shoot.





Check out iheartfaces for more smiles! Stick around while you're there. They have a ton of great tutorials for those aspiring photographers...such as myself!





4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this! Great shot!

Abi said...

Oh she's so adorable! I love her big flower headband :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful shot!

Unknown said...

what a cutie

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...