For this week's,
Simple As That: The Simple Things post this week, I decided to post a picture of what I think was a great find I found on eBay a little while back. It's been sitting on my dining room table for more than two weeks as I try and find use for it. I bought it to use as a photo prop but have yet to do that yet - but will, mark my words. I've also been able to find the manual online, it may have a functional use.
Here's my
Hobiflex III:
Pass through
Rebecca Cooper's Simple As That blog to see other simple things that made people happy this week. You'll be glad you did! Have a great week all - see you next Sunday!
4 comments:
LOVE it, my friend! Awesome picture and awesome find! :)
Nice camera shot...I love the case around it. Great find :)
What a cool prop! Beautiful pictures in your header as well!
Great camera. I believe I had the same one but now my parents use it as a prop as well! Great find!
Post a Comment