Icicle Dreams

This week's theme over at iheartfaces is Winter Wonderland. My friend Heather Belcher has an awesome entry this week (you should head over and show her some love). I have searched and searched through my photos, but I don't have anything to enter for this week. So sad. But, I'm gonna post my own winter picture because I told myself I was going to blog, so here it is.

Last week we had a couple of snow days and had the luxury of staying home from work and the kids were out of school two days plus a two-hour delay on the third day. So nice and so cold. I took pictures of our snowman and the kids in the snow but none that I want to enter into any contests. These are just for my memories this time. I posted a couple below in the Snow Days post in my blog below. I wanted to practice taking snow pictures and making the snow look white in the photo instead of grey or an off-white color, as mine usually do. Here's an excellent tutorial that I discovered on my quest to find snow of white. Enjoy!

Here's my icicle dream picture. Love it.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that is super pretty, love the texture! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Very cool pic! I love it!! :)

MrsNorris2008 said...

I love this pic; and the new watermark, very pretty!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...