Practice Makes Perfect (Hopefully)

I recently called upon my very best friend HeatherB for a little advice regarding ISO, as well as a photographer whose photographs Heather and I admire, Kate Monroe, and exactly when and how to use ISO. I know what it is, I know what it does and what it means, I was just always scared of using it. For those of you who would like to know, here's what the Digital Photography School says about ISO. Basically, it's all about the noise (or the grain) and the light.

I was able to play around with the ISO, shutter, and aperture settings on my camera. I think I'm going to like taking dusk/sunset photos now or those nighttime, bright lights photos. I'm excited! I've tried to avoid the indoor photos, you can scroll through my pictures and see that.

Here's a photo that I took of my lens cap resting on my dining room table with the ISO adjusted from auto to 450. Yes, I repeat - not on Auto ISO - love!


Go for it! Play with your camera. Learn all about it. Read online tutorials, ask a friend, do your research. Don't give up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT job.....you inspire me chick! Seriously, you set your mind to it and you do it! I love you!

Anonymous said...

btw....love the picture, it looks like the cap is floating.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...