The Simple Things {1.16.11}
For this week's Simple As That: The Simple Things photo, it was kind of difficult for me. I took the initiative to pick my camera up, but I had trouble finding just the right simple thing that made me smile because there were so many this week.
My daughter and I decided to pull out the chalk and create some refrigerator love. My fridge is full of pictures made by my kiddos. She asked me to trace her hand and my hand and draw hearts, below is what became of her idea. She thinks it's perfect, as do I.
For more simple things that made people happy this week, check out Rebecca Cooper's Simple As That blog. Submit your own simple photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
This is so cute!! I love the photos, especially the one of your hands! xo
AWESOME picture...you are such a good mom and friend! I love the colors, so bright and cheerful! :)
LOVE, love, love that photo. Perfect!
Lovely moment!
What lovely colors! Great pick for this time.
adorable! these photos make me smile!! :)
Post a Comment