Overcoming Fear

...easier said than done, in my opinion.

Still no laptop or external back yet. Why can't I get over this hump? Or is it just the lump in my throat or the pit in my stomach churning with agony. I haven't returned wedding pictures from July 11. Over 1400 pictures and I could only deliver 60 to the client due to hardware failure. It sickens me to even think about it. And the minute someone asks me to take picutres for them or I receive a call from someone who knows someone I took pictures for, I get ill again.

The laptop is due any time now. The ETA on the external - unknown. Ugh. Please Lord, let all of the pictures be recovered. Please.

My next hurdle is knowing that it is okay to move on from here. I've learned from my mistake, it will not happen again. I just can't seem to overcome the fear of it happening again. Usually, you wouldn't catch me without my camera. Now, it just stays in the bag.

...eventually. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate that you are still punishing yourself. Get that camera out. :-) You have a gift. That camera belongs in your hands.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...