Who would have thought trying to choose the best watermark to describe your style or to represent you, could be such a difficult task? I just want to use them all! But, why can't I? I guess the rules are my own to make or break, right?
Which one is your favorite?
And believe me, I have more to choose from. I have different frames, brushes, swirly logos...too many to post. Let's start with these for now.
Thanks for your input!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Those are WAY awesome April! I love them all! I am being drawn to the "Photography by April" very cool!
It's so hard to choose! I don't know which one to make mine. I would like to find one that I use all the time. Thank you for your input! It means a lot coming from you my friend!
Those are too cute! I like the top right one, its very classy & pretty! Miss ya girlie! =)
I like them all too! Maybe have a few that capture different feels for the different emotions that photos can show. Like one playful, one classy, etc.
PS. I don't even know how to add a watermark! lol Post a tutorial one day for us VERY beginners.
Post a Comment