Time Flies. Literally.

As I sit here reading through my blog, I'm saddened but yet thankful that another year is coming to an end. I'm thankful that I have been able to make it through the year without going completely insane. Although, there are still a couple of weeks left in this year, I may need to strike that last sentence. I'm sad that it has flown by me without barely a blink. I have so much to be thankful for though - my health, the health of my family, my career (there will be in insert here after Monday - wink, wink), my husband's career, we bought a new car, added another dog to our mix, I was able to visit both of my parents this year as well as my sister, Mary, and my nieces, Kenzie and Lana. (Jamie, I will see you next year, promise). I was also invited to Pinterest, where my life has forever changed in terms of DIY, oh yes. There's so much more to list,  just very thankful.


I read my year end blog post from last year {2010 going to 2011}, I had ambitions but wasn't overly ambitious. I met most of my goals. Although, I don't think I posted every other day. I tried to keep up for a little while, I did good for the most part. Ok, no, I suck at blogging. There is at least one post per month, I'm good with that. I am going to keep doing what I do and post as I can. I did, however, loose a couple of lbs. Pat on the back, thank you-thank you. I started a cardio kickboxing class in October and have been attending three days a week (except for last week, it was BUSY in my office LIFE, gimme a break). I'm happy with where my life is right now, things are good for us. I'm looking forward to 2012. A new year, new goals, changes that I am ready for, completely.

Have a Very Merry Christmas, from my family to yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...